Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!!

2009 started with us in bed, as usual. I have had a cold all week and not felt like much at all. Matthew went duck hunting New Years morning. They had a good shoot. I was glad to hear because he has not filled his buck tag and the ducks had been hanging out on the refuge. The Mississippi River is full and causing lots of back water and ducks like back water. We went driving yesterday evening and I snapped this picuture of the Mississippi River at Sunset.



Here are the pictures of the Birthday boy and his cake from Sunday. All of his family came over for cake and ice cream.



Cailin helped her Dad blow out the candles.

I wish each of you a blessed new year. I'm hoping that ours is much more settled than 2008. All that moving wore me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K.-----It was a Happy 32nd Birthday! Wish I could have been there to sing good wishes with the rest of the family. Have a wonderful 2009:-)