Friday, October 31, 2008

Play dough


Thank you Cousin Kimberly for the play dough. Cailin is having a blast






We all went for a walk the other evening when Matthew got home. After walking around the field and seeing the five scrapes and couple rubs from the deer, we were walking back to the house and in the back yard we saw this..... A buck had tore up this small maple tree. This tree is about 25 yards from Grandmother's back door and about 45 yards from our deck. He had done this just the night before. Guess the rut is about to get in full swing. Who needs to hunt out of a deer stand. I'm going to hunt in my back yard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm behind in my comments! I loved the pumpkin painting photos, as well as, the beautiful princess one:-) Do you guys eat all the deer? Tyson chicken is about as wild as I get:-)

I'm so happy Cailin & Jaden are having these special times together.