Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall is here

Fall is finally here. But who would think of seeing a rose in October. We live next to Matthew's grandmother and here was a single rose blooming in her yard, in October. Notice the change in the Title. That's because today the Arkansas Razorbacks play the KY Wildcats in KY. I love my Hogs even though we are starting fresh this season with a new coach and minus McFadden and Jones. I am alone when calling the Hogs here, but I wear my colors proudly and still have my Hog license plate on the front. I had to take it off the back this week. We are all offically licensed in the state of KY, from our drivers license to the tags on all three vehicles. Wed-Thur-Friday, Cailin and I took a different vechicle to get tagged since here you have to have an inspection by the sheriff. It's all done. Hunting season is in full swing. Muzzleloader season opened this morning and Matthew has been gone almost 45 minutes. He tries to be quite, but I guess I'm a lite sleeper. Today is a Fall Festival at Matthew's office. They are going to have a pumpkin patch, games, and wagon rides. Cailin and I have talked about it all this week and are very excited about the pumpkin patch. I hope she picks a big one.

A Rose for my Rose, Cailin Rose

Usually behind the camera.



This is our other girl, Belle. I have decided that it is now easier to photograph her than Cailin. She listens when I say "Sit and stay". Cailin can't seem to hear those words. My parents (aka Nana and Papa) came for a visit last weekend. We took them to the park so Cailin could show then the Mississippi River. We all had a wonderful visit, Cailin especially. She even wound up in bed with them one morning. We were very glad to see them come and hated for the visit to be so short.
The tugboat was going up the river while we were there. Not the longest one I've ever seen, but very neat.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great photos! Of course, my favorites are the ones with Cailin in them, but I also loved seeing the park.....one of the special spots of my childhood and many family activities. Thanks so much for posting on your Blog:-)

jeck said...

Love the rose pictures!!!