Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nana's flip-flops and big girl panties

This has been Cailin's wardrobe for the last three days. We are working on potty training. She has been wearing big girl panties and is doing very good. I have been leaving her shorts off to make it easier for her to pull her panties down. Now she has been getting into my Mom's flip-flops. Mom has about 5 different pair and yesterday, Cailin wore all 5. She does pretty good keeping them on. I don't see how she walks in them with her toes curled like she does.Over the weekend, we were outside most of the time. To keep her from peeing in her panties, I would ask if she wanted to pee in the grass. Before the weekend was over, she was asking to go outside to pee in the grass. I had to explain this to the daycare this morning, so they would know what she was saying. It has been an interesting weekend. She is doing so good. And now only wants to wear big girl panties. Hopefully we will be diaper free very soon.

Who knew a 2 year old would like reading the paper!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl you are, Cailin! I'm so proud of your big girl panties. I wish I could keep on my flipflops as well as you do. Mommy and Daddy must be reading a lot to you to encourage you to read the newspaper. Your Great Grandaddy Joe Bill used to read the comics to me when I was your age. I love seeing all the photos of you on your mom's Blog:-)

jeck said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope to see you all soon!!!

Hope the yard sale goes well and you get several contracts on the house where they have a bidding war!!!!