Monday, January 21, 2008

Arkansas Duck Hunt

Matthew and a couple buddies spent the very cold mornings, this weekend, having one last hoorah!! This is the take from Sunday morning. Saturday mornings take sure did taste good, Saturday night, wrapped in bacon and hot off the grill. Our days in Northwest Arkansas are numbered now. My last day in the office will be Feb. 1st. I will have a week to get situated before I have to get after it down there. We listed our house on Saturday with a Realtor. She was very helpful with tips on staging. But that also means we have to find a new home for the two deer heads and the duck mount in our living room. A big thanks to Craig, he is willing to let us store them in his room at his house. We must say a big congratulations to my friend Traci on the birth of her son on Saturday. If you have a moment, please say a big prayer for them. And don't worry, I will post more pictures of Cailin.

No comments: